Local Time
Call Us : 905-673-9000, Fax : 905-673-9555


Studying in Canada
Our mission is to simplyfy the immigration proccess for you, in what is perhaps your most important decision; to immigration to Canada. Whatever is your occasion we have a solution, let us do the work for you. Our services are guaranteed to suit your needs.

To study in Canada most international students needs Canadian Study Permit.
Canada's first-rate academic institutions welcome international students from across the world. Not only will studying in Canada prepare you for work in Canada, it can also help you fast-track your Canadian immigration application if you wish to stay after your finish your academic program. Additionally, international students can obtain Temporary Work Permits to obtain Canadian work experience both during and after their studies.

Short-term Courses

  • Fine Food and Beverage
  • Public Management
  • PhD in International Law and Economics
  • Economics and Management
  • Economics and Social Sciences

The Canadian Experience Class is an immigration category for Canada's temporary foreign workers and international graduates who wish to become permanent residents.
Temporary foreign workers and international students are ideal candidates for Canadian immigration (Permanent Residency). Having obtained a Canadian education and/or Canadian work experience, these individuals have already settled into Canadian society and have established important networks in their communities and their careers.